Complete RabbitMQ Tutorial in Java with Spring Boot example
What you will learn?
- Basics of RabbitMQ and AMQP. Need of a messaging system, the truly interoperable
- Setup a RabbitMQ in docker/docker-compose and start the RabbitMQ server with management-UI.
- Build RabbitMQ based application in Java and Spring.
- Learn the different components of RabbitMQ like Queue, Bindings, Exchange and etc.
- Learn the 4 exchanges available in RabbitMQ like Direct Exchange, Fanout Exchange, Topic Exchange and Headers Exchange.
- Understand advanced tricks and tips for RabbitMQ performance best practices.
- Learn advanced technique like Alternate Exchange, Exchange to Exchange bindings etc.
- Learn and understand to use Spring AMQP library for Spring style programming.
- Knowledge of Java, Maven, Spring is required.
- Any IDE like VS Code, Eclipse or IntelliJ Idea is good.
- The examples are tested on
openjdk 11.0.6 2020-01-14, and apache maven
Apache Maven 3.6.3.
- Git is optional to checkout the code examples from GitHub.